The KU Center for Research values exemplary business practices in the procurement of goods and services. Our procurement policy applies to the acquisition of supplies, materials, equipment, goods, property, printing, certain leases and services, including professional services paid for with funds on deposit with KUCR.
We work to obtain all supplies, equipment and services at the lowest cost that meet or exceed the customer’s specifications for performance, quality and availability at the time of purchase. Competitive bids are solicited whenever possible and practical and in compliance with all applicable federal regulations and KUCR policies.
Contract types + forms
Submit this form to initiate an assessment of proposed IT purchases — such as software, applications and other technology — to determine whether they require IT security review.
Please submit this form if requesting one of the following types of agreements or reviews:
- Master Service Agreements (MSA) or SOWs (for MSA)
- Memorandums of Understanding (MOU)
- Professional Service Agreements (PSA)
- Research Affiliate Agreements (RAA)
- Confidentiality or Nondisclosure Agreements (CDA or NDA)
- Business Associate Agreements (BAA)
- Review of Miscellaneous terms and conditions