Kathleen Lynne Lane is a Roy A. Roberts Distinguished Professor in the Department of Special Education at the University of Kansas and one of three associate vice chancellors for research. In her administrative role, she provides support to four of KU’s designated research centers and serves as the Institutional Official for human subjects research.
- Oversees budget and operations for:
- Achievement & Assessment Center (AAI)
- Hall Center for the Humanities (Hall Center)
- Institute for Policy & Social Research (IPSR)
- Life Span Institute (LSI)
- Serves as Institutional Official for the Institutional Review Board (IRB) and the Human Research Protection Program (HRPP).
- Organizes limited submission reviews.
- Reviews affiliate status requests for the social sciences.