Belinda Sturm is a professor in the Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering and one of three associate vice chancellors for research. In her administrative role, she provides support to five of KU’s designated research centers and serves as the Institutional Official for academic misconduct.
- Oversees budget and operations for:
- Biodiversity Institute (BI)
- Institute for Bioengineering Research (IBER)
- Center for Environmentally Beneficial Catalysis (CEBC)
- Kansas Biological Survey (KBS)
- Kansas Geological Survey (KGS)
- Serves as Institutional Official for scholarly misconduct.
- Serves as KU Governance Liaison.
- Serves as EPSCoR Program Liaison.
- Serves on KU’s Conflicts of Interest Committee.
- Administers the New Faculty General Research Fund (NFGRF).
- Organizes limited submission reviews for engineering.
- Reviews affiliate status requests for engineering.