KU Research GO
Post Award Requirements and Reporting for 2018-2019 Projects
- PIs must submit a final report within 90 days of project end date to firstname.lastname@example.org. The report must:
- summarize the extent to which original proposal goals and objectives have been achieved, highlighting the metrics for measuring the success of the project as included in the proposal
- detail application/submission timeline for the external opportunity/opportunities
- Final reports are due:
- March 31, 2020 for grants awarded in November 2018
- Aug. 1, 2020 for grants awarded in April 2019
- All KU Office of Research policies and procedures, including research compliances, must be followed.
- No extensions of end dates will be approved, and unused funds will be forfeited.
- Rebudgets over 10% to total award amount must be approved by an Associate Vice Chancellor for Research. Any rebudgeting must still adhere to the budget requirements above.